Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist Kourosh Maddahi works on a daily basis in tandem with top Beverly Hills plastic surgeons to turn back the hands of time, by correct application of his Anti-Aging dental techniques. Learn more »
For more than 21 years Dr. Maddahi has been changing smiles. Learn about all of our cosmetic dentistry options, including what Dr. Maddahi means when he suggests that you could be a candidate for a "Dental Face Lift." Learn more »
Restore your missing tooth with dental implants that look and feel natural. With the help of world-class periodontal surgeon Kamini Kapoor, Dr. Maddahi can even give you Same Day Dental Implants so you don't miss a beat. Learn more »
Harmony - Balance - Beauty
Because Dr. Maddahi specializes in rapid Smile Transformations, he has put together an office which combines the most advanced technological advances in dentistry with an incredibly skilled and credentialed staff. Whatever your dental needs, you can be certain that they will be met here.
As one of Beverly Hills' premier Cosmetic Dentists for over 24 years, Dr. Maddahi and his work have been featured on many TV shows, including Oprah, 10-Years Younger, Entertainment Tonight, and Extreme Makeover, as well as on numerous news broadcasts, including FOX's Good Day LA, KTLA morning news, KABC News, CBS News and CNN.
Learn more about how Dr Maddahi has earned his reputation as Best Cosmetic Dentist Los Angeles.
See the Difference
- We practice pain-free dentistry. We want you to be comfortable.
- While you may have to put up with dental problems for a while, fixing them does not take a long time. In fact, many times we can complete your entire smile make-over in just one visit!
- Are you afraid to smile? You are not alone – almost 50% of the people around you also feel embarrassed by their teeth.
- We pride ourselves on making not just a smile, but an aesthetically pleasing smile; the one that transforms your appearance and is the exact right smile for you.
- With dental implants you can fully restore your mouth to it's functions: eating anything, smiling and feeling confident in your appearance.
- Missing teeth make it impossible to eat many foods.