Although it’s rare, some patients require dental implant revision after getting implants. If you’re experiencing problems with your implants, Dr. Maddahi offers specialized treatment to replace your dental implants and achieve a healthy new set of teeth and a restored smile.
Who Is A Candidate For Revision Dental Implants?
If you’re experiencing the following concerns, you are a likely candidate for dental implants. Ideal candidates are in good health generally and have no serious medical concerns.
- Your implants are loose or shifting in the jaw
- You are experiencing, chronic, throbbing pain or numbness at or near the implant site
- Your gums are receding at the implant site
- Your dentist has discovered bone loss around your implants
- Your implant is causing chronic sinus problems
- You have aesthetic concerns or bite problems due to poor implant positioning